Video language: English
Women like her are the reason I subscribe to this website. Large natural tits, big ass and pale skin (I love all skin types, though). Nothing fake on her. She is without a doubt up there with Codi Vore. Absolutely stunning! Would love to see her in a MMF. Great work, Score!
Those comments are about young and busty Emma Shay. She s sweet and innocent-looking but Emma has a wild side.
Scoreland: Do you ever go to strip clubs?
Emma Shay: I have only been to one club. I would love to go to more though.
Scoreland: Have you ever been a stripper or thought of becoming one?
Emma Shay: Totally. I have thought of being one, but I just get kinda nervous. I would still love to try one day.
Scoreland: What gives you multiple orgasms?
Emma Shay: A vibrator right on my clit!
Scoreland: Have you ever had sex with another girl? What did you do with her?
Emma Shay: Yes! We made out, fingered each other, and even had fun in a threesome together! I h! ave made out…
Small tits shemale Emma Rose seduced a teacher and fucked by the pool boy. Talk about taboo! Super hot blonde TS gets barebacked by a massive black cock is twice the size of yours. My crush came to my transvestite neighbor's house and look what happened next - yosi trans los olivos. #SHOCK: I barely put my mouth right, and look what happened behind the scenes. #SHOCK: I barely put my mouth right, and look what happened - Casey Kisses.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 165kbps

File size: 950.4 MB

Comments
Post a Comment